Monday, October 18, 2010

Updates

I had a long conversation with our caseworker tonight. I guess the kids' mom is back in rehab and wanting to talk to the boys. She wanted to get them cell phones and the caseworker said absolutely not (thank goodness!) The compromise is that we are to call her at rehab once every other week and the boys can talk to her for 2 or 3 minutes. Not too long to get them upset. I am a little nervous about this, but trust that God will take care of it. If it is not supposed to happen then he will put an obstacle in place to prevent it from happening. The other thing is mid-November or so they may try to do a parental visit with mom if she does everything she is supposed to between now and then.

The other big news is that we have a date for the boys' sister to move in! December 3 is the big day as long as nothing comes up between now and then to prevent it! We are excited that we will get to have Christmas together and have special bonding time! Hopefully everything goes smooth sailing from now until then.

Lord, I trust that you know what is best for these three little angels. Your timing is perfect and I am just going to trust your will. Thank you for all the blessings you have placed in our lives.

2 comments:

  1. So - how do you figure out what Christmas presents to get for her? I'm trying to figure that out for our two new boys!!! They move in on Christmas Day!
    CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, meeting you guys this past January was wonderful. Reading your blog keeps my hopes up that one day God will show us what we are suppose to do. I am sure that he will lead me and adam. Your strength brings me hope. Those children are so blessed to have you and your husband in their lives.

    ReplyDelete