Sunday, August 1, 2010

Faith in the Court System









Tomorrow we have a court hearing. It is the six month check up basically. It always makes me nervous to go to court because everything falls into the hands of the judge. I just always pray that the Lord is working through our judge. This time, we are pretty sure that we are just going to get a continuation. We've heard that the kids' mother's attorney is not going to be present. It is unlikely that anything will happen without her judge present. My heart wrenches for these children who've been put through termoil for 2.5 years and the system just keeps putting off a decision. I pray that something is decided soon for their permanency. Whether it be for them to go back home or to stay with us, I just pray that God gives me the compassion and courage to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment