Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lifebook Training....a little too late

I love to scrapbook. I think it is so neat to have a nice book put together off all your memories. So when the kiddos lived with us, I put together a scrapbook for each kid. Well then they got full, so I started a second book for each kid. I wonder if they will look through those books and remember us fondly. I sure hope so.

So, today in the mail, I got a notice from our agency for lifebook training. This is somewhat like a scrapbook, but I really don't know the differences. Now, I have to go to this training (it's mandatory) with no kids to make one for. How I would have loved to know what should be included in a lifebook for our previous kids. I hope everything is there!

I will take the knowledge that I gain from the training and apply it to future kids. I am saddened, though, that I won't be able to put my ideas onto paper right away.

I pray that God will give me the comfort to go through this class. I pray that I will benefit from the training and apply to my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment