Sunday, August 15, 2010

Faith in the People that God Has Strategically Placed in Our Lives!

Wow! I am so completely overwhelmed right now. We just had an amazing service at church. The message really hit home with what we have been dealing with this past week. This was my most difficult day since the kids went home. It was so hard to be at church without them. They have become such a part of our church family. Many of the people that we have gotten to know, we got to know because of the kids.



With all of that being said, the people in our church absolutely amaze me! I have not cried since Monday when the kids left. Today I have been a blubbering case of tears. They are not really tears of sadness though. They are tears of gratitude to all the people that love us and care enough about us to tell us. They have been prayerful and encouraging. We have been so blessed to be in their lives.



I know God placed us in this church for many reasons. I also know that there are many reasons that we don't know. One of the reasons that I believe we were placed there was for today. We needed support of Christian friends. We needed those hugs. We needed good friends to cry with us and to give God the glory for this situation. It is overwhelming to know how many people have been praying all week for us.



I hope that all of you are as blessed as we are with your support system. I pray that when the time comes, I am able to give God the glory and be there for other people during their trials. I tend to sit back because I can't find the words that are necessary. I need God to help me take the risk and show people love like we were shown today.



Thank you Grace Church for being such a blessing to us!




No comments:

Post a Comment