Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Is There Anyone Out There Who Cares?

The boys were supposed to go to visit their sister this weekend, and at the last minute it fell through. Now, I am sure that the aunt's reasons were valid, however I have been burnt many times by people's excuses! She had an emergency and Iam not going to judge her based on this one situation. It's not my place to judge anyway.

With all that being said, I found out more disturbing information. As I was talking to the boys about our upcoming trip to St. Louis, they became very excited. They realized that St. Lou is where Six Flags is. So I ask them, "Have you ever been to Six Flags?" They replied that they had not, however once when they were staying at their aunt's house the whole family got to go. They hired a baby-sitter to come stay with the boys. Why on earth would you go to Six Flags if you weren't going to take everyone? I am so frustrated by what seems like the lack of care for these boys! We adore them, and can't imagine not wanting to spend our time with them.

So I find myself wondering if anyone really cares for these boys? Who in their life is willing to make sacrifices for them? They have done nothing to deserve this! They did not choose their situation. They want to please and are so desperate for love and attention! I pray that we can be their somebody. We will give them all the love we have to give and then some! How can we not? God has placed them in our lives and we don't half-do things. We are all in!

Thank you Jesus for sending these children to our home. Let your love be known to these boys.

4 comments:

  1. So frustrating and sad!!! You have much more grace then I would. I'm so glad that God has placed them in a home where they can finally, truely be loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so glad you are giving them the love they need!

    Check out my blog today for another disturbing story...but there's a God ending on Friday!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. my life is meaningless no one cares about me and i feel i'm losing it seriously, i don't know what to do i feel like the only option left for me is suicide please help me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is never without hope. Is there anyone you trust that you can talk to? I will pray for you as that is the most important thing to do at times like these. Hang in there...it will get better. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete