Wednesday, September 1, 2010

You Just Never Know

The children had their counseling session this evening and we were anticipating the possibility of a visit with their birthmom. We hadn't heard anything definete, but it was supposed to be happening since she had moved from jail to rehab. I dropped the kiddos off and ran some errands. When I got back to the agency, their counselor told me that they just found out that mom walked out of rehab. Just like that, she decided she didn't want to do it.



So now, there is a warrant out for her arrest. If they can catch her she will go straight back to jail. If she takes off, she will be on the loose until they catch up with her. Either way, the children will not be subjected to visiting with her. We are so thankful that they didn't see her tonight, just to not see her again for a while. I think that would be so much worse. To see her, and then not see her for months again.



I don't know what God has planned for these children, but I have put my total faith in Him. We didn't understand when the other kids had to return home, but now we see that He had other plans for us. I don't know if these are permanent plans or if they will move on too. All I know is that I am here to serve my Lord. I will do as I am told. Praise God!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this!
    Let us know how we can pray for y'all.

    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete