Monday, September 27, 2010

God's Awesome Plan

I do not know Gods amazing plan for our lives, but what I do know is that after this weekend I never thought that there was ANY chance of getting the boys' sister on any kind of semi-permanent basis. We had a home visit this evening and our case worker was talking to us. He kept asking about how the weekend went. He just KEPT revisiting the question. At first I thought maybe something was wrong and that was what he was trying to get at. Then a few minutes later he mentioned that we used to have 2 boys and a girl. By this time my slow mind was catching up. So I said, "Is the separation of these three children a permanent separation?" And that was all I said.

He told me that their aunt had mentioned that she'd like to see all three kids living together. It is a really tough decision for her, because she absolutely adores the little girl....I couldn't believe my ears! My God is amazing. I did not have to do anything, he is softening her heart already. Now, nothing is decided, nothing is final, but she is THINKING! What a wonderful God we serve! I told my caseworker that we absolutely would be willing to house her, and the aunt would NEVER be cut out of these children's lives. He said that she was really wanting to meet us before she decided.

Keep praying that what is best for these three little ones works out sooner rather than later. Selfishly, I want her to be with the boys, but I don't know God's plan. I do know that he is an AWESOME God and I am proud to serve him!

Lord, I just pray your will be done, and that I bring you glory througout this whole entire process!!

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you guys. God has a plan and I am sure it will be the best thing for everyone. Love ya both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome God we serve....PRAISE THE LORD!!! Still praying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!!! God is working!!!!!! PRAYING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God! Thank you for your calling!

    ReplyDelete